Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Top Important

--
I am Mr Issa Kabore, a staff of BANK BICIA-B here in Burkina Faso. I
am very sorry about this sudden mail as I know it might come as a
surprise banging into your private life especially when we have not
met before. It was an urgent need for a foreign partner, which has
pushed me to send you this proposal. I know we have not met before,
but I am very optimistic that we might be able to establish the
necessary trust needed to execute this project.

I just need your services in a confidential matter regarding (fund) in
my bank.This requires a private arrangement.

You will receive these funds under legitimate arrangement that will
protect both of us. All legal documents will be carefully worked out
to ensure a risk free transfer. 50% of the total sum would be your own
portion at the end of this deal.

The said sum is the profit / interest my branch realized during a
period of 10 banking years. Further details will be sent to you as
soon as possible.

So if you are willing to assist, please get back to me
soonest.(kaboreissa685@gmail.com)
(1).Full names:......................
(2).YourAge:............................
(3).Occupation:...........................
(4).Your Country:...................................
(5).Private phone number:........................
(6).Current residential address:.........................
Thanks as I expect to hear from you soon.

My dearest regards.

Issa Kabore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home