Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013 blog

Well, we have done it, this is our final week.  Congratulations to everyone for staying with this contest.  Time of reflection for me, I look back at some of the goals that I set for myself at the beginning and I can not believe that I have met some.  Like being able to put my wedding rings on. Or getting under 200 lbs.  I am training to walk a half marathon in October with my sisters. And not to mention that I am eating and living much healthier.  If you would have told me in January, before this contest started, that I would be going to boot camp classes and walking any where from 2 to 6 miles a day, I would have laughed in your face. I still have a ways to go before I am at the weight that I want to be, but once I get there I am not going to go back to my bad habits.
 
I just want to say " THANK YOU" to everyone involved in sponsoring of this contest, this truly has been a life changing experience for me.
 
See everyone on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home