Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Urgent Reply

Dear Sir,

Complement of the day.And I hope my email meets you well.

My name is Farouq Al-Nazim from Damascus Syria. I am 64 years old and retired. I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to a Top Politician in my Country,SYRIA.

Why I'm contacting you is to know if we can have a personal conversation. Tell me more about your country, how good it will be to invest in your country. Such as buying of properties, or real estate and some tourist places or any profitable investment venture that will yield good profit.

Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment
venture you may suggest as I have a substantial amount of money near your Country,which I can transfer to you for the investment once we conclude. In my next mail I will explain the full details and your Compensation for assisting me.

Please kindly let me know more about you upon your reply throuth this email: farouqalnazim@gmail.com

Thanks and best regards,
Farouq Al-Nazim
Email: farouqalnazim1@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home