Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013 blog

Well, I am officially another year older now, yesterday was my birthday an I had a awesome day.  I got early to go on a 5 1/2 mile walk with my sister at 5:30am, it was a really nice walk, she would like to have walked farther, but I need to go home an get ready for church.  I took the night off so I could spend the afternoon with my grandson, we went to Penitentiary Glen to ride the train.  What a wonderful experience, volunteers run the trains and it is free to the public.  I will definitely be taking him back there again. 
 
 And I am proud of myself, in years past I would have eaten ice cream and cake on birthday, but I did not this year.  I am going to wait to the contest is over with to celebrate with my family.  I am trying to be really good this month and finish out strong.  That does not mean my weight loss journey is over with after the contest, I still have a lot to loose and as you know, I really want my leather jacket my husband has to get me when I get to my weight loss goal.  Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home