Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feb 3, 2013 blog

Wow, it's February and we are 2 weeks into our 6 month journey.  I am getting into a routine of writting everything down and walking or doing some kind of exercise daily.  Bootcamp workout was good again on Thursday, still kicked my backside.  I am going to try to do both work outs this week.  Reality hit today when my family got to see the article in the News Hearld and now they know how much I really weight.  That's even a bigger motivator, because next time it will be lower.  On the lighter side, I was walking on my treadmill today and my 3 year old grandson was watching me walk on it.  He looked up at me with his big brown eyes an said " good job gramma", made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home