Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fw: Jan 20, 2013 blog



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Marie Wolph <racheric3@yahoo.com>
To: "lightenupin2013a.marie@blogger.com" <lightenupin2013a.marie@blogger.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 8:34 PM
Subject: Jan 20, 2013 blog

Yesterday was the official day we started with the weigh in, but I did not start until today.  I decided start fresh this morning.  I am going to keep a dairy of everything I eat, it will help me more accountable for my calories.  I also started walking today on my treadmill, I only walked a mile, tomorrow it will be more. Good Luck to everyone participating.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home