Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan 29, 2013 blog

I took advantage of the nice weather an took my dog for a nice long walk.  It sure didn't feel like January today, but it will in a few days.  In fact it is lighting outside right now, weird.  My husband bought me new tennis shoes today, they have a lot of arch support, which will be good for the boot camp class.  Of course he also took me to lunch, we went to "The Melt" in Mentor.  I was proud of myself, I got a small salad with grilled chicken an berry balsamic dressing on the side.  His lunch was more than eyes could bare, looked good, but so many calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home