Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

My greetings

Greetings,
I apologize for this intrusion, I am called Christine JADOT born October 14, 1947 in OTTAWA in CANADA. I have of contact you of this kind because I wish to make one very important thing. It is true that you do not know me and I do not know you. In fact, I suffer coronary heart disease who is terminally ill, my doctor has just informed me that I am full terminally and that my days are numbered because of my somewhat degraded health state. According to what the doctor explained to me, I have this disease for more than 4 years. I am a widow and I have not had children. I am hospitalized in the CENTRE HOSPITALIER St Thomas in London. I plan to make a donation of all my goods.
I almost sold my business including an oil company, a part of all that money will be paid has different associations, centres of assistance to orphans and to the homeless. I do not know in what field of activity you do but I would like to help you to help the disadvantaged. I have now in my private safe trunk blocked a sum of $4.025.000 (four million twenty five thousand Dollars) that I had kept for a project of construction of orphanage.
I will be rigged to give you this money which will help you in your company and your projects, I ask you to accept this because it is a gift that I and this without asking anything in return. I suffer greatly and I am very afraid to die without knowing the destination of my property, I almost can't sleep at night as the day because I don't want to die without having donated all that money otherwise I think it would be a mess.
May the peace and mercy of God be with you. Widow Christine JADOT my personal address is as follows: christine.jadot@hotmail.fr
THAT GOD IS WITH YOU
Christine JADOT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home