Blogs > Lighten Up With Marie

50-year-old Marie Wolph, of Perry, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013 blog

Another busy week, the weather has been beautiful.  I only went to boot camp once this week, Thursday morning.  It was to nice outside to go Thursday evening, I worked outside in my garden.  I am feeling in better shape this year, my rototiller did not beat me up when I tilled the garden.  On Saturday, my sister and I did a 3 mile walk for the heart association, it was a brisk, cool walk.  I watched my grandson this weekend as well, he loves the idea of beening able to play outside.  We took a walk in the woods.  Keep up the good work everyone, we are half way there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home